- The Price of One AgmaSet® Bottle (120-count) is $49.99 (Previously $59.99) -
-We Pass Production Savings On To You-
The following discounts are offered by telephone only [please call: (toll-free) 1-888-484-4523, or 1-702-790-2877]:
(Our business hours are between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday)
10% Discount for Returning Customers with Chronic Needs AFTER Purchasing Five Bottles.
Word-of-Mouth Campaign: Get Additional 5% Discount on Your Next Order for Referring ONE Purchasing Customer and 10% for Referring TWO or More.
Shipping [fees are not a profit center] - Fees are set to cover actual costs only. Customers shall pay standard shipping list costs as applied by the USPS. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. - Same day shipment on orders received prior to 1:00 PM Pacific Time.
Sales Tax: California residents, please add Sales Tax. Presently, we are required to charge sales tax for merchandise ordered on this web site by California residents based on the applicable Los Angeles County sales tax rate.
Customers from Outside the USA - Best use a PayPal account for orders. Please email or call (1-702-790-2877) for inquiries and shipping arrangements.
We at Gilad&Gilad understand your concerns about the security of online transactions. Therefore, our site is equipped with the most advanced Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology available to ensure the privacy of any information you submit through this site. -- Transactions on this site are protected by a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. The site is tested quarterly to ensure that High security standards of this site are maintained by passing FirstData® Site Certification vulnerability test.
A dietary supplement used to increase the total daily intake of agmatine. It is composed of easy to swallow capsules, each containing 445 mg of the exclusive nutraceutical G - Agmatine®, the Gilad&Gilad's proprietary brand of analytical grade agmatine, as sole active ingredient. AgmaSet® is a high quality product manufactured under the highest quality standards and regulations.
AgmaSet® provides a safe and effective high regimen of the exclusive nutraceutical ingredient G - Agmatine®. In turn, G - Agmatine® affords good nerve health by modulating a number of key vital molecular mechanisms, including: • Neurotransmitter modulation;
• Ion channel regulation; • Nitric oxide (NO) production; • Polyamine synthesis; • Extracellular protein advanced glycation (AGEs).
People in need of safe and effective supplements for nerve health and for regular nerve functions, for whom previously available solutions were unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, more than 20 million people in the United States alone cope everyday with circumstances that challenge normal nerve functions. AgmaSet® can make the difference between a healthy and happy lifestyle, or poor quality of life and continuing discomfort.
Benefits of AgmaSet®:
Provides for: • Good nerve health. • Regular nerve functions; • Proper spine-nerve interactions; • Good quality of life.
The beneficial effects can be experienced within 2 to 4 days, but it may take as long as 4 to 6 weeks depending on the individual's state of health.
Adults, swallow 2 to 3 capsules twice a day with or after meals, or as recommended by your health professional. For best results we recommend that you start by taking 2 capsules twice a day for 2 days; if no effect is experienced by then, increase the dosage to 3 capsules twice a day for as-long-as needed. You may then continue with 2 capsules twice daily for maintenance regimen.
Note: To achieve the desired effects of AgmaSet®, you must adhere to taking the recommended daily dose.
>> Please check Customers Reviews at: Amazon.com.
>> Selected Physician Reviews:
- Dr. Seeley Feldmeyer five year experience - "I have started using AgmaSet for my own nerve functions and have obtained healthy sensory functions in my legs. I am using AgmaSet for five years now and enjoy normal sensory functions at nighttime and when walking. Based on my experience I have since recommended AgmaSet to my patients."
Dr. Seeley T. Feldmeyer, M.D., M.S., MT (ASCP)
Chief of Staff, Meade District Hospital
Meade, KS 67864
- Dr. Gary Young prescribes AgmaSet® since July, 2010 - "I first heard about AgmaSet back in July 2010 and decided to field test it with some of my patients - people with all kind of health-related nerve functions. And I've been prescribing it ever since that first test patient reported feeling good with healthier nerve functions and a better quality of life."
Dr. Gary Young, D.C.
HealthWorld Chiropractic Group
Hartsdale, New York, 10530
- Dr. Neal G. Snyder Recommends - "I have been a chiropractic doctor for 29 years. I have excellent results using AgmaSet for health-related spinal-nerve functions of the upper and lower extremities. I recommend this product highly."
Dr. Neal G. Snyder, D.C.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Dr. Dana Clark Thanks - "Dr. Gilad, thank you for introducing me to AgmaSet. I manage a large number of patients with varying levels of health-related nerve functions arising from multiple causes and have found the addition of AgmaSet to significantly improve my patient outcomes..."
Dr. Dana Clark, D.C.
Pacific Coast Spine and Rehab
Los Angeles, CA 90025
**Endorsements may be edited for length or to meet legal guidelines. They represent individual experience only, with no material connections and are not to be construed as advertisements or claims.
Within 30 business days of receipt of product:
1. Call 1-888-484-4523, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. pacific standard time to report to the Customer Service Department of Gilad&Gilad LLC (“Gilad&Gilad”) any order discrepancies/damages/shortages or incorrect orders.
2. A representative of Gilad&Gilad will talk with you, our customer, and arrange with you to return the product purchased from www.fornervehealth.com.
3. You will need to provide the following information: (1) Product name, size and quantity to be returned, (2) lot number (Customer Service will give assistance in obtaining this number) and expiration date of product(s) to be returned, and (3) reason for return. The product shall be returned to: Gilad&Gilad LLC, 531 Silent Siesta Dr, Henderson, NV 89015.
4. Upon receipt of damaged or discrepant product by Gilad&Gilad, product may be replaced or a refund check will be sent to you.
5. Product shortage claims will need to be verified by Gilad&Gilad's Customer Service Department and, upon verification, missing product will be shipped promptly to you.
Under all circumstances, when returning product to Gilad&Gilad, Gilad&Gilad is not responsible for any lost, damaged, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, or misdirected mail or shipments.
Gilad&Gilad LLC is registered in Nevada, USA
Last Updated: June 16, 2017
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.